- You need to download and install TuneClone Audio Converter. Please just follow the screen
tips to install TuneClone Audio Converter, this software will install a virtual CD Drive on your PC, and convert protected music files by using this
virtual CD Burner.
- After installation, please open iTunes, and select menu "Edit" and select menu item "Preferences..."
- Set iTunes CD burner to "TuneClon Virtual CD_RW".
- Create a playlist for the M4P files that you want to convert to MP3 files.
- Click "Burn Disc" button to convert M4P to MP3 with virtual CD burning.
- After the playlist has been burned. you will get the converted MP3 files in TuneClone's main window.
Since TuneClone uses a virtual cd drive to convert music files, it also supports almost all the music formats that your media player software supports. No matter it is protected or not.
itunes m4p converter