- You need to download and install TuneClone Audio Converter. Please just follow the screen
tips to install TuneClone Audio Converter, this software will install a virtual CD Drive on your PC, and convert protected music files by using this
virtual CD Burner.
- After installation, please open iTunes, and select menu "Edit" and select menu item "Preferences..."
- Set iTunes CD burner to "TuneClon Virtual CD_RW".
- Create a playlist for the M4P files that you want to convert to MP3 files.
- Click "Burn Disc" button to convert M4P to MP3 with virtual CD burning.
- After the playlist has been burned. you will get the converted MP3 files in TuneClone's main window.
Since TuneClone uses a virtual cd drive to convert music files, it also supports almost all the music formats that your media player software supports. No matter it is protected or not.